3 aktier för 10 år framåt - vilka bolag väljer du?

Hej Lillen! I will come back to this message one more time. :slight_smile: I was just wondering, now that we talked about Admicom - what do you think about competitor of Admicom called SmartCraft? It operates mostly Norway and Sweden and growing well, also in Finland. Is the company or its products familiar? To anyone?

Only valuation is just a little, I dont know, quite high? Or is it? And in addition, if you hold the shares for 10 years (considering the theme of thread), is it that so relevant?

So many questions. :smile:

Grattis svenska dagen! :slight_smile:

4 gillningar

Well I must say that I don´t know enough about it :joy:. And it´s actually one of the things that makes me a little uneasy with Admicom, since I don´t know if Smartcrafts product is superior.
However, I think that Smartcraft has two edges.

1. It has already started its internationalization, so they´re one step ahead of Admicom.
  2. They don´t currently payout dividends, so they should be able to invest more into core operations. This is a thing that I would criticize Admicom for. They should stop paying out dividends and invest invest and invest, so that they are able to grow.

But my worst case scenario, if SmartCraft would turn out ot be superior, is that I think there´s plenty of TAM for both companies.

I´m not sure about the valuation, haven´t looked into the growth numbers nor profitability, but valuation is always a matter of perspective. The longer your investment horizon, the less I would look at valuation. What´s stopping me in the first place to buy Smartcraft is that it´s a Norwegian company. At least currently they don´t have a working tax code with Finland, so I rather stay within Sweden or potentially USA when it comes to foreign stocks :slight_smile:

Btw, @KimiH how do you see Effectes current situation. They said that they are focusing on profitability. What do you make of this? Is it good, or should they focus still more on growth?

4 gillningar

Yiep I definitely agree! I don’t know should Admicom give up the dividend altogether, but its dividend policy should absolutely re-examine. Even though SmartCraft is a serious competitor, it’s still kind of good that there is a company of which Admicom should take a role model from. :smile: At least in some elements. Still I also believe that there is enought of TAM for both.

Very good question! In actually, I personally don’t like that the company starts focusing on profitability from now on. This is just my opinion. However, the company has been generating positive cash flow for a while now, so why does it need to focus on the net income line instead of revenue growth. On the other hand, I understand that this is part of the “strategy” and the company certainly wants to protect the cash flow anyway, when the economy weakens and the LTV/CAC ratio is quite low. In addition, the company has emphasized that when it makes a profitable result, they have more freedom of action to make moves that create shareholder value, such as acquisitions. This undeniably makes sense.

This gonna be worse if that company would start pay the dividend now on! :smiley:

4 gillningar

Yup, I don´t mind a small dividend from Admicom, but surely the policy should be re-evaluated to suit the next growth phase.

Yeah, let´s hope that they don´t yet start doing that :joy:

This makes perfect sense. I was a little disappointed when I read that they would focus on profitability, but in this light, I understand it better.
I´m not too familiar with the company, it´s still a quite small position for me, but I´ve considered buying more at some point…

3 gillningar

Alla mina aktier är sådana som jag skulle kunna äga i mer än tio år, men här är några exempel:

Fortum: En företag som producerar el med kärn-, vatten-, vind- och (snart i Finland och Sverige) solkraft. Företaget är väl positionerat med flexibla kraftverk och skyddad elpriser. Också, elpriser kommer att stiga med vätgas ekonomi, elektrifiering och ekonomisk tillväxt.

Remedy: Väl positionerat spelutvecklare som publicerar kvalitetsspel. Det finns bara några självständiga spelutvecklar, vilket innebär bättre avtalsvillkor med distributörer.

Inderes: Erbjuder nya tjänster för informationsutbyte mellan investerare och börsbolag. Bolagets styrelse består av aktieinvesterare och Inderes kan växa i takt med att antalet börsbolag ökar och investering blir vanligare.

4 gillningar

Här var en intressant jämförelse i 10 års perspektiv.

Det är ju inte riktigt att jämföra appels to appels, för Buffett har “lite” mera kapital att placera och så, men ändå något att tänka på.

5 gillningar

Hej @KimiH - välkommen till forumet!! (Ursäkta mitt sena välkomnande, men hjärtligt välkommen är du!!) och @Lillen !

Helt krasst: vad är er magkänsla gällande Talenom i dagsläget? Behövr inte innehålla vetenskapliga utläggningar, men spontana kommentarer?

Själv är jag ngt orolig för internationaliseringen… men med det sagt: fint track record på att man får saker man tar sig an att fungera förr eller senare (bl.a marginalförbättringar o övrig framfart).

Men, ja, helt spontant: what u say?

2 gillningar

Tack så mycket Isa! I like this site very much!

I’m a bit boring, but my opinion with talenom hasn’t changed much since my last post. internationalization (what a word) makes me worried too, it’s clearly very hard. At the moment i believe that next year will be better in terms of international growth, while at the same time cost control is coming through and the company has gained some experience in other countries. Time will show. Sometimes I fear the company’s dependence on technology, but at the moment I believe that technology is one of the winners. And at the same time, I try to evaluate the management and keep confidence in it. I’m sorry that this post was so short, I would have liked to write more about Talenom.

in general, I would like to write more here (and at the same time i would study more second language of our country) if I had more time. I’m trying to be more active. Great that you are keeping the flag up here, keep up the good work. :slight_smile: :muscle:

4 gillningar

@Isa_Hudd
Hmmm…jag är nog mycket tveksam, men med det samma lite opportunistisk.
Jag vet kanske lite för lite, för att säga så mycket klokt, men kanske @KimiH kan fylla på :slight_smile:

Jag har svårt att förstå vissa val som företaget gjort. Jag skulle t.ex vela veta varför bolaget ansåg att just Spanien och Italien vore bra länder att lansera internationaliseringen. Tror att där kan finnas bara så stora kulturella skillnader som kan påverka hur de lyckas i jobbet.

Sedan undrar jag hur det går med spanska platformen de köpte.

Jag är också tveksam över det att de gick till Spanien och Italien, innan man kunde visa att Sverige funkar. Tillsvidare har vi placerare ganska dåligt med bevis att deras strategi överhuvudtaget är den rätta. Tillsvidare vet vi att det funkat i Finland, men annars har vi bara att lita på ledningen och hoppas på det bästa, samtidigt som de diluterar aktien hela tiden. Tyvärr vet vi för många företags case var man trott att det som funkar i Finland, skulle funka annenstans.

Men! Jag är nog glad på så sätt att det är tufft att någon vågar gå starkt utomlands. Vi Finländare är lite blyga med att gå utomlands, så om strategin lyckas, ser det ju jätte lukrativt ut.

Summa sumarum, min magkänsla är den att jag vågar nog inte köpa Talenom till de största innehaven i portföljen, men har ökat lite…för att sänka på höga medelpriset i portföljen :sweat_smile:

3 gillningar

Mina egna tankar kan sammanfattas i samma anda som det ni båda: @Lillen och @KimiH skriver.
Konsolideringen i branschen är ofrånkomlig, både på hemmaplan och i övriga Europa. Teknologi är ngt finländare överlag är bra på, men, håller med: det krävs en hel del anpassning, både rent praktiskt, men även gällande lagstiftning + framförallt kulturella skillnader. Med kultur både i själva utförandet (leverans gentemot kund), men även i integrationen. M&A :s är ingen barnlek…

Å andra sidan: på sikt kan detta bli hur bra som helst. Samtidigt: en bransch i förändring: Talenom är långt i från den enda spelaren. Även onoterade pärlor finns, både i Fin och övriga Norden…

Obs! Även dessa tankar framförallt tankar o inlägg i diskussionen.

2 gillningar