Inderes, välkommen till Sverige!

SEB har skrivit bland annat om Inderes sedan oktober. :slight_smile:

6 gillningar

Vi fortsätter att jobba hårt här i Sverige, spännande inspelningar görs under dagarna som ni kommer få ta del av inom kort.

7 gillningar

Here are SEB’s comments on Inderes’ November. :slight_smile:

Inderes’ November sales were EUR 1.7m, up 11% from the previous year. The October-November sales data implies that our Q4 sales estimate is well in place, i.e. flat y/y performance in December. The commissioned research business will be the growth driver in December while project revenue (especially outside listed company clients) and Swedish FX remain the headwinds. All in all, we call the data point neutral to the case.

4 gillningar

Im not asking the staff. :slight_smile:

I have read SEB’s analyses and, naturally, have otherwise studied the company, but I somehow can’t determine it as an investment target.

I would be interested to hear from the writers here, what is your opinion on Inderes as an investment?

What are Inderes’ strengths that could drive the company’s stock upwards?

What are Inderes’ biggest realistic threats?

How do you think about the company based on valuation multiples and financial ratios?

You don’t have to answer, but do you have any thoughts? @Arimatti_Alhanko, @Dividendseglaren , @Lillen @KimiH :slight_smile:

Thank you in advance for the responses!

5 gillningar

Well this comes at a great moment since I thought that I would study Inderes tomorrow😅 so I’m very curious to hear what you guys have to say about the company.

My initial idea was that at this moment when the IPO market is totally frozen it might be a good idea to look into it more carefully.

6 gillningar

I have too strong an emotional attachment to this company, so I can’t properly evaluate anything. :sweat_smile:

In my opinion, the clearest strength is the personnel, but it should never be taken for granted. If, for some reason, in the future years from now, Inderes becomes an employer like any other, the company’s greatest strength disappears. :slight_smile:

If the satisfaction of the company’s personnel decreases, it takes a really long time to fix the issue.

Om erfarna professionella inom investeringsvärlden litar på sina ägande i företaget, så imponerar det verkligen.

Inderes has come a long way and continues its journey excellently. I have no doubt that, for example, in Finland, the community’s size could multiply without Inderes’ famous Finnish discussion forum and all of Inderes’ materials and services suffering in terms of quality. Inderes can achieve wonders and conquer new areas with its community, quality, and overall package. It’s possible that Inderes’ platform becomes the go-to place for everyone, as it has “everything,” and you can get everything with just a couple of clicks. :slight_smile:

Jag tror att Inderes sprider sig effektivt och kvalitativt även i andra “Nordiska länder”, även om resan kan vara annorlunda och produkter samt tjänster kanske delvis genomförs på ett något annorlunda sätt. I Sverige går det i alla fall bra för företaget. :slight_smile:

3 gillningar

I haven’t slept for three weeks because I’ve been eagerly awaiting your thoughts on this company. :cowboy_hat_face:

Here is SEB’s analysis and thoughts on Inderes.

4 gillningar

I´m so sorry! :sweat_smile:
Yes, I started my research and many boxes checked. There´s a lot to like about Inderes. However, at the same time I was researching many Swedish companies and in the end I decided that I´m not confident enough with how the Finnish IPO market will develop in the long run. So for the time being I put it in the “too hard” pile of ideas. I might get back to it later :slight_smile:

4 gillningar

I love the expression “too hard pile of ideas” :star_struck: :heart:! Charlie Munger really knew his shit :slight_smile:

Själv tycker jag att regeln är alldeles utmärkt! “Det man inte fattar, det skall man inte äga”… o för egen del känns regeln i sig känns allt tydligare, ju äldre jag blir (o desto längre jag håller på). Om jag skall vara ärlig, så är det en lite bakvänd utveckling för egen del… Har säkert tummat på den lite för ofta, i synnerhet alldeles i början, dvs vid mina första aktieinköp.

Vad det gäller Inderes: kom i håg att Mikael Rautanen svarar på frågor i Q&A tråden!! Inte alla vd:ar som gör det :partying_face: :gem:

1 gillning

Jag tycker att den regeln är viktig och det håller också portföljen i styr. Jag har själv utfärdat på lite farligare vatten ibland med den tanken att “man lär sig”. Jovisst, inget lär bättre än lite skin in the game och när man är yngre så kan det vara helt ok att söka efter sin circle of competence. Men man skall alltid komma ihåg att Wall Street is an expensive place to figure out youself.
Så regler är jätte bra att ha!

2 gillningar

Sant! Visa ord än en gång. Tänker på en finsk reklam “Oj så dyrt ! - Livet är!” :rofl:

Elämä on” är ju egentligen en superb slogan till det mesta: dvs “livet är” (dyrt).

I reklamen lyftes upp olika sätt att göra sig av med pengar - i stunden kommer jag bara på personen som samlade på trädgårdstomtar :rofl: : det blir dyrt - o man lär sig ingenting. Att göra bort sig på börsen kan också bli riktigt dyrt, men man lär sig (förhoppningsvis) under vägen :partying_face:

1 gillning

Hur gick det för Inderes i februari? Här är SEB:s tankar om saken. :slight_smile:

3 gillningar