Enento - A leading Nordic business and consumer information provider

Greetings!
We initiated the coverage Enento about a week ago. I’m the analyst following the company and if you have any questions I’m happy to answer them. Here’s a link to the fresh extensive report: Enento: The Nordic credit information king

Enento is one of the leading providers of digital business and consumer data in the Nordic countries. The company’s product offering, and client base is broad, and its services are used in areas such as risk management, sales and marketing, and real estate. At the core of these services is the data collected from a wide range of information sources in the company’s database, which the company processes and uses to develop a range of services that enable informed decisions in the various financial transactions of its clients. Enento has long-standing roots in Finland, where the company still operates mainly under the Asiakastieto brand. The company has expanded into other Nordic countries through acquisitions and operates under the UC, allabolag.se and Proff brands. The core of Enento’s business are credit information services where Enento is the market leader in Finland and Sweden (under Asiakastieto and UC brands).

Enento has a solid track record in profitable growth and the company’s business model is quite stable and defensive (revenues include both cyclical and counter-cyclical elements). This year, the company faces a number of headwinds as the challenging market environment (lower demand for loans and weak SEK), regulation (Finnish interest rate cap regulation in the fall) and internal factors (exit of the Tambur service) weigh on net sales. Typically the company as been resilient against bigger crisis situations and been able to generate strong cash flows in harder market environments as well.

Enento’s historical development:

6 gillningar

Greetings to you too!

I’ve been somewhat prejudiced towards this company for a while because the industry it operates in has seemed old-fashioned to me, something that can’t grow and generate enough returns. However, this has been my own conclusion and imagination, not based on facts.

Nevertheless, Enento has shown surprisingly good profitability over the years, even in the long run. It didn’t particularly surprise me that the company is stable.

Not particularly for me, but some might also be interested in the company’s decent dividend yield…

Risk and opportunity at the same time in a new technology platform.

I see that this company could be a defensive representative in the portfolio, providing security. :slight_smile:

2 gillningar

Enento lowered it’s net sales guidance for the current year. The profit warning was not particularly dramatic, as our estimate was already previously at the lower end of the previous guidance range. Thus the estimate cuts were rather modest. Nevertheless, Enento is not immune to the challenging operating environment and suffers especially from weakened demand for its consumer information services. On the other hand the demand for its risk management and compliance services seems to be on a good level.

Here’s a link to our report published today with new estimates:

2 gillningar

An analyst interviewed the CEO of Enento. :slight_smile:

Enento’s third quarter exceeded post-profit warning expectations. CEO Jeanette Jäger in an interview with analyst Roni Peuranheimo.

More about Enento here: Enento - Inderes

Content:
00:00 Introduction
00:15 Jeanette Jäger
01:25 CEO’s significant changes
03:40 Strategy
05:42 Guidance change
06:50 Positives from Q3
08:30 Cost measures
10:14 Year 2024
11:21 Lenders

1 gillning

Enento lanserar ett program för återköp av små aktier. :slight_smile:

Analytikern Roni Peuranheimo har gjort en intressant analys av Enento inför deras Q4-resultat som kommer att publiceras på fredag. :slight_smile:

Enento’s operating environment has remained challenging in Q4, and thus we expect the company’s revenue and earnings to continue on a clear downward trend. Due to the weak market development, we have made slight negative adjustments (2-3%) to our revenue and earnings forecasts for the next few years. With the share price rise, the strongest undervaluation (2024e adj. EV/EBIT 12.5x and adj. P/E 14x) has dissolved, but we still find the expected return consisting of earnings growth and dividends attractive.

Nu finns den första intervjun på svenska ute med VD Jeanette Jäger. Lär dig mer om Enento, vad de gör och hur Q4 rapporten var samt mycket mer. Har du fler frågor så finns @roni.peuranheimo här på forumet som gärna hjälper er att förstå mer kring Enento. :smiley:

2 gillningar

Enento kommer att publicera sitt Q1-resultat på tisdag och här är en analytikers tankar om det. :slight_smile:

Ny analys efter Enentos Q1 rapport som presenterades igår.

Enentos operativa nyckeltal för Q1 var i linje med våra prognoser. Guidning har fortfarande inte lämnats och i synnerhet är visibiliteten för utvecklingen av den svenska marknaden för konsumentkreditinformation fortfarande svag.

1 gillning